Originally from Boston, Linda has been with Waddell & Reed since 2009. Linda learned early in her career that very few women received the same encouragement and financial training that she had been given and was surprised to learn that many women are not comfortable talking about financial matters.
When Linda began working as a financial advisor, she vowed that she would focus the majority of her time and energy on creating an environment where women were encouraged to learn about finances, be more engaged in the planning process and become more confident in making informed financial decisions.
Linda has lived in Pasadena, California for over 20 years. Her free time is spent with family, walking the Rose Bowl with friends and volunteering in the community.
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Mark
- CMFC, Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- CLTC, Certified in Long Term Care
- Series 7, 66 securities registrations
- Insurance licensed in CA and MA
- Board of Directors, Pasadena Senior Center
- Board of Directors, Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts
- Board of Directors, Financial Planning Association, San Gabriel Valley Chapter
- Member of Pasadena Kiwanis Club International
CA Insurance License #0G66186
Waddell & Reed is not affiliated with any other entities referenced herein. 07/18